Do you recall the speed of your computer when you first bought it home?
It used to perform all the tasks in a flash, saving time, and letting you relish your work. But with time, its performance and speed started becoming slow as a snail.
So, what’s the real reason why Windows desktop or laptop becomes slow after a while?
Well, a plethora of reasons is responsible for the deterioration of your computer’s health, affecting its overall performance. The biggest one of them is excessive usage. Many people around the globe use their computers every single day, which makes the system cluttered with programs, files, registry keys, music, videos, and many more.
Your computer’s operating system manages all the resources, including memory, processing power, and drive space. So, several things contribute to slowing down its performance and speed, such as:
- Filling up of disk space (SSD or HDD)
- Running out of Random Access Memory (RAM)
- A large number of start-up and background programs
- Fragmented or old hard drive
- Lack of updates on driver or Windows
- Virus or malware
- Using visual features and special effects
- Using so many add-ons on browser
- Possibility of crypto-mining
D7Logic will gladly help you to diagnose the issues and provide assistance to speed up your PC so you are up and running again with the optimal speed.